[EuroPython] Talks & Papers

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 11:10:25 +0100

Denis Fr=E8re wrote:
>=20
> > * What about the page concerning submitting of papers, etc? Shouldn't=
 we
> > post this one very soon? How far are we with that part?
>=20
> CharleroiTeam will need *very* soon a good idea of the final program si=
nce
> it will decide :
> - how many usable rooms we need
> - which logistic must be involved (how many PC, overhead projectors,
>   etc)

The list has gone a bit too quiet on these issues lately. Looking
at the Wiki, not even the track champions nor the proposal guidelines
are mentioned for most tracks.

This will definitely have to change ! So please everyone, speak
up and volunteer to run a track.

For the business track, we'll need one room for approx.
50-100 persons equipped with a beamer.

--=20
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH