[EuroPython] Thanks to the organizers and the public

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux@openbe.org
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 21:59:47 +0200

Hello,

I hereby would like to warmly thank the organizers, too numerous to be na=
mes=20
all explicitely, the ones who did a lot electronically like DenisF, TomD,=
=20
MarcAL, NicolasC, PaulE and many others, but also the very active team fr=
om=20
Aragne and OS3B who all volunteered to be at the welcome booth, get along=
=20
like Fran=E7ois with the people sleeping at ADEPS.

I would also like to thank all the people who joined  and attended the=20
conference and made it the success it was. With more than 250 people pres=
ent,=20
very actives discussions, and a productive sprint as far as I have been t=
old,=20
I am sure we can call Europython a success and already hope another=20
conference for next year.

Congratulations and thanks to all,

Nicolas