[EuroPython] Revised brochures available

Dinu Gherman gherman@darwin.in-berlin.de
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 17:54:47 +0200 (CEST)

Nicolas Chauvat <Nicolas.Chauvat@logilab.fr>:

> Other people please speak up to get this matter cleared
> out quickly.

Ok, could we all calm down a bit and try not to spoil
the entire event alltogether, please?

MAL wrote also to me something about the BDFL/core/cast
religion and I told him that I'd certainly disagree with
at least with the "FL". ;-)

Let's try to be constructive and look exactly at what
the brochure's most important target group actually is.
>From my point of view this is to serve the attendees,
more than next year's sponsors, if only because next
year is more uncertain than next week!

Since I do definitely not see this as a marketing in-
strument, I wonder why we cannot please Nicholas and
Denis and simplify the credits page (4) while putting
something more reasonable that more people can agree
with on the website? I think it is totally sufficient
for this info (needed mostly by next year's sponsors
as it is said) to be available online and also some
time *after* the event, but not so much in the bro-
chure right now. All of you could then join some dedi-
cated mega-BOF to work out some kind of "EPC Manifesto".

How does that sound? What I'd definitly not like to
see is a fragmentation into several cock-fighting
gangs next week!

Dinu