[EuroPython] Finished brochure

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 11:46:34 +0200

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
>
>>John Precedo wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
>>>As for any new changes: unless it's both urgent and important (ie a serious
>>>screwup), I think we are just about done with this static version of the
>>>brochure. If there are any tiny and trivial changes to be made, I may be
>>>able to fit them in tomorrow if we have time, but I can't make any
>>>promises.
>>>It's probably best if you think of it as finished.
>>

> Oh, ick, I only got time to review this today, and in particular in the evening.
> Andy said you needed feedback today, and it is still today. :)
>
> What is a dynamic version? What do we do with the status versus the
> dynamic version?
>
> I guess you missed Infrae's half-page ad (sorry we were late; we can
> also do a PDF if EPS isn't right, it's just ghostview didn't like the
> PDF we'd generated so I sent the EPS to be sure), and Logilab's as well?

Hmm, I didn't see any ad from Logilab or Infrae. Please note
that this is *very* late, so make sure you send them in
to europython@p3b.org within the next few hours as DIN A4 PDF files
with half page of advertisment.

I'm not sure whether ReportLab still has the time to fiddle much
with the layout, so can't promise anything. John is already
on vacation !

>>Anyway, if the other track champions don't mind, I would like
>>to add Tim's changes to the database ASAP. I do need some help
>>with this though, since there are a *lot* of cut and pastes
>>necessary.
>

> Sure, send me a mail with the Python tracks stuff and I'll go through it.

Will do.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH