[EuroPython] We the Benevolent Dictators :-P declare...

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 17:44:08 +0200

Hi,

Seeing that some speakers would like to publish their work upfront, we
have reconsidered our previous decision on the subject. Those speakers
who want their talks online before the conference should contact Nicolas
Chauvat who will then put the PDF files on the EuroPython web-site.

We would especially like to encourage speakers giving tutorials to
consider this step since it would allow attendees to prepare for the
tutorials.

ps. Nicolas, we didn't mailed you directly, but I guess you don't mind
we've made you the contact person?

Regards,
EuroPython Team.