[EuroPython] status

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 21:14:55 +0100

Hi there,

A short summary of the meeting we held the end of december in Charleroi.
Very nice meeting by the way; I got to speak some french (je ne suis pas
un chat -- I am not a cat..well..it's a true statement, at least), and
we had good food and pleasant company. And great news -- it looks like
the municipal government has some wonderful support for our conference,
but I'll leave Denis to say more about that.

I also moved ahead on opening a website; amaze.nl is willing to host
a Zope site for us. I've also mailed Thomas Reulbach about moving the
www.europython.org domainname to there.

Furthermore I received a mail from Guido asking how it was going, and what
dates he should reserve his vacation around. :)

I now step aside and leave the floor to Denis de Ransard, pythoneer
extraordinaire. And perhaps Nicolas can also put in some words about
the various task lists we came up with at the meeting.

Regards,

Martijn