[EuroPython] Track Length (paper/tutorial submission form)

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:09:30 +0100

> Will we want sandwiches, buffet, warm restaurant-like meal ?

I think sandwhiches are the easiest and perhaps best way? When I'm at the
congress, I mostly go for a fast snack.
What happens with restaurant meals?
1) They need more preperation
2) Could be long rows of people waiting for dinner
3) all these people need a place to sit (not with sandwiches since you can
eat them everywhere you want)

> It shouldn't be a problem apart from Friday pm.  I've been attending
another conference there and we left after 18:00.
> I'm sure you don't want to spend the whole evening there (?), so it should
be OK.

Nothing that important, but I've to leave on friday afternoon. My girlfried
then gets her diploma of physician, so I don't think I still live if I'm not
at her ceremony... Pitty dow, now I probably miss the end of the 1ste
EuroPython congress.

Tom.