[EuroPython] To all mail list members: what's your opinion?

Laura Creighton lac@strakt.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:15:51 +0100

AB Strakt wants to do _something_ for this conference.  But we have to
decide _what_ in a meeting and the earliest we can do that is Monday
because we have every free moment of time this week already booked.  I
cannot get a meeting sooner.

I would like to know if the Belgians really care that the society has
anything to do with Belgium.  I would like to know how long making an
inter-European thing would take.   The only reason I suggested
making a Swedish society is because I know how to make one on
my lunch break. I can make everybody on this list, and everybody
in Belgium if we so desire members (as long as they volunteer --
we cannot induct them).

Time passes.  AB Strakt wants to donate to the conference costs but
has no place to put any money.  I'd like to have something _soon_ even
if it is a short lived thing.

Laura Creighton