[EuroPython] For your lost time ...

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:05:01 +0100

vincent wrote:

> ... Before you say thank you for your devotion or your job.
>
> Second, you say sorry but we looking for a simple mind...
>
> See you soon,
>
> Your Designer web, Vincent.

I don't understand: are you disappointed or angry ? I don't
think that anyone wanted to upset you or put down your work.

The problem is that we should have talked about the design of
the web-site *before* having you do any work on it. I believe
that we're all sorry for the way this turned out.

Again, perhaps you ought to start a conference web design team
and open up a wiki page for the design guidelines. Then, after
a few weeks, there should be a deadline and after that you
are in control.

How does that sound ?

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg