[EuroPython] Tutorial: Using FreeMovie

Jacek Artymiak jacek@artymiak.com
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:25:56 -0100

On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 12:50:31PM +0100, Dinu Gherman wrote:
> > That should be enough to fill 3 hours :-)
> >
> > What do you think?
>
> Have a look in the time schedule to check if there is space
> for a dedicated conference track! ;-)

:-))) Good idea!

> More seriously, you should check www.reportlab.com as they
> have quite some of what you list above, including vector
> cause of potential license issues... ReportLab is FreeBSD-
> licensed).

That's a tempting challenge. I don't know their products but
I will put that on a TODO list for the FreeMovie project.

The licensing issues are less important, as I'm changing the FreeMovie license from GPL to LGPL, which should ease the pain of mixing code.

--
Jacek Artymiak
writer, author, developer, consultant ---------------------------