[EuroPython] Press Release German finished

Joachim Schmitz js@aixtraware.de
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 19:14:28 +0100

--On Sonntag, Februar 17, 2002 18:27:12 +0100 Stefane Fermigier=20
<sf@fermigier.com> wrote:

> And to reply to your question:
>
> 1) I think there is a non neglegible proportion of Zope users who
> would use it anyway of it was written in Perl, Java, Ruby or CAML.
> There is also a number of business people who would even prefer that Zope
> was written in Java, and are very hard (most of the time, impossible)
> to convince that having Zope written in Python is the good choice.
>
> 2) Speaking for myself, my feelings would not be hurt, since I'm a fan
> of the Python language since way before Zope was even conceived, but I
> still this the right decision, for the conference, is to put Zope in the
> title.

100 % agreed !!!

best regards                 Joachim Schmitz (1. chairman)
EuroZope e.V.  H=FCsgenstr. 33a  D-52457 Aldenhoven  Germany
phone: +49-2464-8851                fax  : +49-2464-905163
Key fingerprint =3D DA10 CC82 62F8 1DBB 39A1  1EDC 725B 3317 A8D7 C3A6
key server: http://germany.keyserver.net/en/