[EuroPython] Press Release German finished

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 13:43:25 +0100

Stefane Fermigier wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 at 12:02:00PM +0100, Stefane Fermigier wrote:
> >
> > No, we already settled for "European Python and Zope Conference". That
> > would make it "EPZC 2002" if you like, but I thought that everyone did
> > agree not to remmove Zope from the title.
>
> One of the arguments would be that for many EuroZopers it's important there
> there is a Zope conference labeled as such, and not just a Zope track during a
> Python (or Linux, or whatever) Conference.

I can understand that Zopers would like to see Zope in the
title, but the same is probably true for users of many other
Python applications, such as for example Webware. By making
Python more prominent, the benefits we achieve reach out to
all Python applications equally.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH