[EuroPython] Press Release German finished

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr
15 Feb 2002 18:48:26 +0100

Dinu Gherman <gherman@darwin.in-berlin.de> writes:

> This is the Wiki-Nature: you think about it and find it's already
> done, like with most of your changes! The secret is to make
> only small deltas... (although a Moin-like diff would be nice...).

I tried this, but found this very inconvenient. When I edit
a page, save it, and then take up editing again, I get the *old*
page again. Perhaps this is my Web browser caching, but whatever
the reason, it is not practical.

Konrad.