[EuroPython] Graphics, logos, styling, design, fonts, etc

Denis spirou@colnet.carolo.net
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 12:19:59 +0100

Le Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 08:36:43AM +0100, Dinu Gherman pianota:
> Is anybody working on graphics material for EuroPython?
> Logo, styles, etc? Is there a DesignTeam?

Since nothing is coming up to now, I've put one of our fellows
on the matter. He will do something before the end of the day.
(His name is Vincent Maton, he's now subscribed to the list too).

> <ShamelessPlug>The most portable way of creating some
> nice logo is to use the free ReportLab graphics package
> [...]

I love Reportlab libs, but Vincent is not used to play with it.
If you help him, all is possible.

Denis

(I'll be out again for the whole day).

--