[EuroPython] Website update

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 01:26:35 +0100

Joseph Santaniello wrote:
[asking Tom]
> Are you interested in working on the technical details of the web site, or
> the graphical elements, or both? I say this because a someone whom
> I have helped with some Zope backend stuff for some of his clients is
> perhaps interested in helping with the graphic stuff, so if you don't want
> to do the graphic stuff, I'll let them know that it's maybe open for them.

I'm not Tom, but I think we can always use him, so feel free to let him
know it's open to him. Tell him to get in touch with Tom so they
can coordinate stuff. I can help with some technical stuff for
the website as well, but I think I'll work through Tom. Tom, if you
want a (formulator) form for something, you know how to reach me. :)

Regards,

Martijn