[EuroPython] send out press release

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 00:59:48 +0100

M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> Dinu Gherman wrote:
> >
> > Could someone say clearly when the English Press Release
> > is declared to be finished, so I can translate it in German,
> > please?
>
> Let's put a deadline on it: next Friday.

Sounds good. This is then also the deadline after which we should start
with the translation from the English source text?

> Then we should take whatever is there and post it to the relevant
> press entities.

Perhaps we should start a wiki page listing these press entities, so we
can actually coordinate which one we contact and we have a handy list for
the next time we'll send out a press release. I'll start a preliminary
list.

> Would be nice to have some more translations... French, Spanish,
> Italian, Russian (my girl friend can help with that one), Polish,
> etc.

I can do the Dutch one.

Regards,

Martijn