[EuroPython] send out press release

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat@logilab.fr
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 17:21:57 +0100 (CET)

> Something I changed in the press-release is the mentioning of
> Java: you don't want to compare Python to Java or Zope to J2EE;
> that's a road with a dead end in business talks.

I added it in order to give an idea to the most clueless reader what
Python and Zope might be about. That kind of reader would probably have
heard of Java and J2EE and would therefore get something to hook up
to. It's often hard to explain something to someone without ever
mentionning well known "references".

If you think it's not a good idea, that's fine with me, just remove it.

--
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais oł est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (France)