[EuroPython] Website for the Conference

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 15:02:35 +0100

Tim Couper wrote:
> OK Martijn, I've started the e-investigation. I'll be
> out of contact for the rest of today with travel 'n'
> all, but should be back in contact Friday. For the
> newsgroup, it would be really great if some of the
> good people mentioned below could email me anyway :-)

I just heard from Ivo that Nicolas has the login info, and just got the
login info from Ivo myself, whee! If people want an account on the
site, currently europython.zope.nl until pending DNS changes, please
mail me and I'll make you manager.

Then next job needs to be the repointing of www.europython.org. Thomas
Reulbach needs to talk to Ivo. Ivo suggested changing the DNS records but
Thomas hasn't responded to him yet on that, he said. cc of this mail
going to Thomas Reulbach; please mail to ivo@amaze.nl on that or any
other solution that'll get www.europython.org into the air as soon as
possible?

I'll put up a little site for starters with the press release.

Regards,

Martijn