[EuroPython] Website for the Conference

Dinu Gherman gherman@darwin.in-berlin.de
Tue, 05 Feb 2002 16:59:13 +0100 (CET)

Tim Couper <drtimcouper@yahoo.co.uk>:

> > As promised, I started to setup a page at the URL
> > http://europython.p3b.org
> > It's far from perfect, but that's the best one
> > online ;-)
>
> A great start!

Yes, it is - especially the cartoon! ;-)

Unless I'm the only one slightly confused about this,
I suggest to refocus the wording just a bit to say if
the conference is mainly about Python ("Euro-Python")
or mainly about Zope ("European Python-Zope Developers")
or equally well about both.

In fact, I see eurozope.org for the first time now, be-
ing mentioned in the URL lists, but I guess this does
not make it clearer, at least not to me.

OTOH, if everybody else is much smarter than I am, then
please forget what I wrote...

Regards,

Dinu