[EuroPython] Website for the Conference

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Tue, 05 Feb 2002 16:06:37 +0100

Tim Couper wrote:

> > As promised, I started to setup a page at the URL
> > http://europython.p3b.org
> > It's far from perfect, but that's the best one
> > online ;-)
>
> A great start!

Indeed.

I would recommend to redirect the europython.org domain
until europython.org is installed and ready to run.

PS: Please don't forget to post the official announcement
to comp.lang.python.announce and the other widely known news
services such as LWN, Linux Today, O'Reilly, various magazines
(e.g. PyZine), <local press name goes here>, etc.

If you have the official wording of the announcement
settled, please let me know. Then I'll try to run it by a
few magazines here in Germany (e.g. Heise's c't, iX etc.).

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH