[EuroPython] payment provider

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 21:14:28 +0200

Tom Deprez wrote:

> > > * Is the payment page SSL protected ? (with a browser preinstalled
> > >   certificate) yes and no (own certificate), but if EuroPyhon can
> provide a secure
> > server, we can run this there.
>
> I forwarded this one to the maintainers of the EuroPython server.
>
> Further I've asked the contact information,etc of P3B to denis, so that we
> can make a Kagi account.
> If later on, we manage to have the payment through EuroZope, it's even
> better, but meanwhile we can accept payments through Kagi.

Just a note: Why are you now talking about Kagi ?
They are much more expensive than ShareIT:

	http://www.kagi.com/features/

Also, ShareIT is a EU-company based in Cologne, unlike Kagi
which is a US company in the SF Bay Area.

You'll run into VAT problems that way (and you don't want
to do that...).

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH