[EuroPython] Sprints

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat@logilab.fr
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 18:03:52 +0200 (CEST)

> all of this is moot.  While some people want to do a Python-Zope
> Sprint, nobody appears to want to do a Python-for-businesses Sprint.
> At least as far as I know.

I think it is a nice idea, but somebody has to organize it. A couple
tables in the exhibition space with enough space to put laptops and do it
by pairs the extreme programming way sounds like a nice compromise, unless
you think it would look too hackish and prefer to get a full room (but is
there any left ?). I agree with you it has to happen during the conference
if we want it to be popular.

Anyway, I do not have businesses at hand that I know would come to
challenge python hackers, but I could easily get one or two Logilab python
hackers to participate if it was to happen.

There is not much time left to set this up. What about starting a page in
the Wiki and writing down the names of businesses that would be interested
in participating?

--
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais oł est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (France)