[EuroPython] Grouping session to tracks

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 20:50:33 +0200

Why not plan the IRC chat for Monday, then ?

Host:		eu.openprojects.net
Channel:	europython
Time: 		11:00 UTC
Local time:     http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=3D=
29&month=3D4&year=3D2002&hour=3D11&min=3D0&sec=3D0&p1=3D0

I would like to participate in the meeting, but tomorrow is
a no go for me.

If you're looking for a good IRC client, have a look at X-Chat
which is also available for Windows.

Tom Deprez wrote:
>=20
> Thanks, I wasn't sure about that. I always mix those time protocols.
> Unfortunately I won't be able to attend on that meeting. At that moment=
 I'm