[EuroPython] the program

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 10:58:25 +0200

Martijn Faassen wrote:

> M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> > It's called "Python and Jython" in the wiki. However, there
> > don't seem to be any track chairmen running the track so
> > far... that's got to change ASAP. Perhaps you want to take
> > on that role ?
>
> I'll be helping out with this by the way. I'll be mailing some of the
> people who previously asked to do a talk.
>
> Are you or Laura contacting Eric Raymond, by the way? He may have
> something interesting for the business track.

I think Laura is in contact with him. We don't have room in
the business track for another talk, so we haven't approached
Eric for a talk -- can't put all the talks into the business
tracks :-) (unless maybe we make it a full day track, but that
would have to be decided on really soon)

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH