[EuroPython] You are never alone with Python

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 13:10:40 +0100

Martijn Faassen wrote:

> Denis wrote:
> > OK. Let's start with a first point : the domain name europython
> > was taken 6 days ago by a Thomas Reulbach. Do you know if he's
> > with us ?
>
> 6 days ago -- implausible; I wasn't throwing around the name yet
> six days ago, except possibly on the EuroZope list.
>
> I don't know Thomas Reulbach. There's apparently a German lawyer
> called Thomas Reulbach.
>
> > If no, perhaps it would be interesting to know what's behind
> > this and choose another name right now if Herr Reulbach did it
> > for "bad" purposes.
>
> Agreed; I'd like to know what's behind this as well. Simplest would be
> just to mail him and ask what's up.

admin-c-title:                  Herr
admin-c-firstname:              Thomas
admin-c-lastname:               Reulbach
admin-c-street:                 Eichendorffstr. 54
admin-c-pcode:                  94315
admin-c-city:                   Straubing
admin-c-ccode:                  DE
admin-c-phone:                  +49 9421 530512
admin-c-email:                  ThReul@aol.com

Why not invite him to this mailing list ?

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH