[europython-volunteer-announce] Unterstützung für die EP2014 Webseite

Thomas Schreiber tom at rizu.mu
Thu Sep 19 14:08:25 CEST 2013

Hi,

I was at the first meeting but as I don't speak German, I didn't
participate.

Of note, I work for Eldarion who developed Symposion, so I could be of best
help if we were to go that route for the EP2014 site. Regardless of the
platform, I'm looking forward to helping out.
 http://eldarion.com/symposion/

best,
Thomas