[Email-SIG] Hooking up Policy: work in progress

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Tue Apr 5 16:17:54 CEST 2011

Here's my blog post for my work last week on hooking up Policy:

http://www.bitdance.com/blog/2011/04/04_01_Hooking_Up_Email6_Policy_First_Steps/

All of that is pushed to the feature branch:

    http://hg.python.org/features/email6#email6)

I also posted a cumulative diff against default to the tracker here:

    http://bugs.python.org/issue11731

which now thanks to Martin also means there's a reitveld review issue
for it.  No need for detailed reviews yet, I think (unless you feel like
it of course; such would be welcome any time), but if anyone has time
to cast an eye over it to make sure I'm headed in the right direction
that would be great.

Anyone who wants me to add them to nosy on any email6 issues I create,
please let me know your tracker id and I will do so.

--David