[Edu-sig] Computer Science Teachers' Association of Ireland magazine

Stephen Murphy stephen.murphy91 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 13:52:15 EST 2018

Hi all,

Inspired by the post in about Python in France second level schools:

A similar policy has been implemented in Ireland. Python must be used for
our high school computer science specification.

The Computer Science Teachers' Association of Ireland runs a monthly
magazine where all things relevant to Computer Science for teachers is
discussed.

It would be very good if some Python enthusiasts on the list here would
like to share their thoughts and opinions on Python in high schools through
small article (1-3 pages) for the CSTAI magazine. The content would be
completely up to yourself.

If you would be interested, please let me know and I will send you some
previous issues to see the style of writing.

Best wishes,

Stephen