[Edu-sig] Help needed to run Python for Kids club.

Jaaba jaasbaa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 12:01:36 EDT 2017

Hello,

I'm just a newbie in this forum . I was told to contact this group from
Eva, from Python Software Foundation (PSF)

We have been doing a computer club kind of program for our school students
based in Methuen, MA for 3 years. This year we are thinking to introduce
Python to our kids from 5th grade and up.

I heard about PSF while i was exploring options to run a python club. I'm
not sure whats the best way to start a python club with the support of PSF
with some grant.

If you could throw some light on what we can do as part of our program,
that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jaffar