[Edu-sig] Help with Jupyter Notebook, please?

A. Jorge Garcia calcpage at aol.com
Tue Jul 11 12:33:27 EDT 2017

Thanx, Kirby, for all your help!

I always learn something new from your posts and suggestions! So, I had to mention you in the "Take 2" ScreenCast audio as well as in the description/caption below the Screencast on my YouTube.\ channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/calcpage2009

It's very seldom that I rerecord a ScreenCast, or even edit one. But I had to make this one a bit shorter. I did leave the first take for comparison. However, I replaced the video in the following playlist where I compare and contrast Graphing Calculators vs Coding in Math class solving Graphing Calculator active FRQs from the AP Calculus Exam 2016 and 2017: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL956Pn2cKSje0HeHkR38C8BVWbTeOFUy

You've commented in the past that you like my "Live" ScreenCasts, and I enjoy these the most too. However, in the interest of saving student's time viewing the ScreenCast, I've been recording more "Shorts" these days which are shorter summaries after the topic has been covered in class.

Regards,
Al

Sincerely,
A. Jorge Garcia