[Edu-sig] teaching Python 3.5 in 2016: snapshot

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 14:59:23 EDT 2016

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 1:26 PM, Charles Cossé <ccosse at gmail.com> wrote:

<< SNIP >>

Thank you for this most interesting post Charles!

> But the team teaching aspect is the point of this post.  Not every teacher
> can have the luxury of a like-minded programmer anticipating their next
> thought and coding-it-up live while you narrate, but wow! did that ever
> work well.

This is an exciting suggestion.

What I want to experiment a lot more with is "two instructors conversing"
as the primary audio stream, more like a sportscast with two anchors, very
typical on TV.  The dialog / banter / conversational aspects come through
so much better than listening to a single lecturer basically talk to him or
her self.