[Edu-sig] (no subject)

Charles Cossé ccosse at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 06:54:01 CET 2015

Dear Edu-Sig Folks,

Below is a link to a short pdf (840 words) describing a project
that makes kids study and learn in exchange for internet access.
The software behind the project uses Python in several places,
as well as a Raspberry Pi and JavaScript. With these ingredients
I have managed to cause non-math-loving children to beg for math,
and much more. I would like to generate some discussion here on
the edu-sig with anyone interested.  I hope there are some!

Thanks in advance for any and all feedback,

Charles Cossé, Ph.D.
Asymptopia Software

http://www.asymptopia.org/media/project_files/AutoTeachBriefOverview.pdf