[Edu-sig] New tutorial on OOP for complete beginners

Andre Roberge andre.roberge at gmail.com
Mon May 26 23:15:28 CEST 2014

Building on my previous introductory tutorial intended for complete
beginners which I think I announced previously on this list , I have
written a new tutorial introducing Object-Oriented Programming in Python.

Beginners tutorial: http://reeborg.ca/docs/begin_py_en/index.html

New OOP tutorial: http://reeborg.ca/docs/oop_py_en/index.html

Site where actual programs are written and run: http://reeborg.ca/world.html

Main site with links to 3 short videos explaining how to run programs and
create new worlds: http://reeborg.ca

This is just a first draft; comments (for any tutorials fround on my site)
are always more than welcome.

Reeborg's World is free to use, does not require any login, and does not
track its users.

Cheers,

André