[Edu-sig] https://www.python.org/success-stories/category/education/

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Sat Aug 30 12:22:00 CEST 2014

In a message of Sat, 30 Aug 2014 10:02:34 +0100, "Nicholas H.Tollervey" writes:

>On 29/08/14 22:33, Jurgis Pralgauskis wrote:
>> empty?
>>
>> -- Jurgis Pralgauskis tel: 8-616 77613; Don't worry, be happy and
>> make things better ;) http://galvosukykla.lt

>There's no obvious way that I know of to allow us to change this. I
>presume there's a python.org web team somewhere who accept pull requests.
>
>I can think of many success stories (in the UK). Raspberry Pi,
>Education Track at PyconUK, RaspberryJam, Raspberry Jamboree, London
>Code Dojo, Reading Code Dojo etc etc etc
>
>N.

Good luck.

I think the only way to get changes now is to mail the private list
psf-redesign at python.org.

Don't bother mailing webmaster, that's me (and some others) and we
cannot do anything, as we don't have the power to edit the site.  We
cannot read their private list, and they never mail anything to
webmaster at python.org, so we don't know what (if anything) is doing on.

My best informed (which admittedly is informed by the utter lack of
information) guess is that nothing is going on.

We've been forwarding such problems to psf-redesign for as
long as the new site has been up, and figure we might as well have sent
the lot to /dev/null.

Laura