[Edu-sig] LON-CAPA style problems

Jurgis Pralgauskis jurgis.pralgauskis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 10:49:14 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have a collection of Moodle questions...
with hints-feedback for most-possible wrong answers...

http://galvosukykla.lt/rodyk/?p=/mokymas/programavimas/python/testai
(html - preview,  xml - for import to Moodle, also GIFT is ok for import
but missing several (calculated) questions)
its in Lituanian, but you can easily grasp the meaning and translate...

ps.: I'm thinking of making a tool (python script) to help generate
question variations (targeted for Moodle)...

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 11:24 AM, Paul-Olivier Dehaye <
paul-olivier.dehaye at math.uzh.ch> wrote:

> Hello,
> I m looking for LON CAPA style quizz problems to help learn python.
> Ideally each of these would be focused on individual parts of the python
> grammar or a subtlety of python. These quizz problems would be used in
> addition to more classical homework.
> Does anybody know if any of those LON CAPA problems are publicly available?
> Thank you
> Paul-Olivier Dehaye

Jurgis Pralgauskis
tel: 8-616 77613;
Don't worry, be happy and make things better ;)
http://galvosukykla.lt