[Edu-sig] Problem with Python in Windows

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 22:52:04 CET 2012

Jackie's problem was fixed with the -n switch.

I've used Python 3.x extensively with Win7 since 3.x became available, also XP.

Python is used with Windows all over the place.  Windows is a flagship
platform for Python.

There can be confusions these days over whether one should run a "64
bit" or "32 bit" Python.

Not saying it's always a piece of cake (though it often is and can be).

I'm almost exclusively on Lion 10.7.5 with both Python 2.7 and 3.2
with Visual Python, other add ons.

My editor is PyCharm.

I'm also using Haskell with Xcode but I have done anything with the
gonads (strike that), with the monads yet.

Kirby