[Edu-sig] RurPLE-NG is nice

Thomas Koch thomas at koch.ro
Thu Nov 15 08:22:24 CET 2012

Jurgis Pralgauskis:
> Some updates:

Hi Mr. Pralgauskis,

I also discovered rurple-ng a few weeks ago and will try it the first time
today in school. I converted the mercurial repository to a Git repo at
https://github.com/thkoch2001/rurple-ng

Are you familiar with Git? Would you like to commit your changes to a fork of
my Git repo?

Paul Crowley has not yet answered to my emails from weeks ago. I'm afraid he
does not have time anymore to maintain rurple-ng. But it seems to be a very
nice piece of software so we should keep developing it.

I've also created a Debian package for rurple-ng. But you're still suffering
windows?

Best regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro