[Edu-sig] PSF Brochure - call for submissions

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 03:42:35 CET 2011

On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 21:36, Vern Ceder <vceder at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> In chatting with Charlie Clark and others today, it came up that we
> aren't doing as much as we might to promote the successes of Python in
> education.

Do you have the OLPC XO Sugar software on your list? Almost all of it
except Etoys (Smalltalk) and SimCity is in Python. Pippy is a limited
Python IDE for children, and Turtle Art lets users call Python in any
amount from a single function call to an application, providing an
even easier starting point for students. I can provide endless detail.
^_^

http://www.earthtreasury.org/