[Edu-sig] (no subject)

mokurai at earthtreasury.org mokurai at earthtreasury.org
Sun Jul 10 20:50:49 CEST 2011

Related to my suggestion of using Turtle Art as a starting point for
Python and pre-calculus, you might find these Logo books useful for
exploring another direction besides Python. Pythonistas are welcome to
suggest comparable Python titles, of course. And remember, Turtle Art is
written in Python, so this isn't complete heresy. ^_^

http://el.media.mit.edu/logo-foundation/products/books.html

Teaching With Logo, by Molly and Daniel Watt

Approaching Precalculus Mathematics Discretely, by Philip G. Lewis

--
Edward Mokurai
(默雷/धर्ममेघशब्दगर्ज/دھرممیگھشبدگر