[Edu-sig] Happy New Year 2011!!!

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 01:12:15 CET 2011

Fantastic.  Maybe he'll do something around Python someday.

His sister did a wonderful job with the vocals.

Speaking of Python, I noticed how Vi got some Python references in,
not just in drawing the snakes, but in showing a tiny fragment of the
language.  open( ).

http://www.youtube.com/user/Vihart#p/u/3/heKK95DAKms

She also said "snakes on a plane" which reminds me of this xkcd cartoon:

http://xkcd.com/107/

Vi also got into the uroborus quite a bit, which is a pet topic for me as well:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/17157315@N00/5314179162/  **

Kirby

**:  If you're into exotic cars at all, to the right in the same
photostream are some only recently published pictures of Car #4
(Dymaxion fleet).

(complete slides from which the above is listed:
http://www.4dsolutions.net/presentations/connectingthedots.pdf   ).