[Edu-sig] Computational Math Wiki

Phil Wagner philhwagner at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 19:48:17 CET 2010

Alright, based upon the advice of Kirby and the interest generated by the
many emails I received I have set up a page on WikiEducator.
http://wikieducator.org/Computational_Math. I hope that many of you will
sign up for free accounts with WikiEducator and add pages to the
Computational Math wiki. This was my first wiki and so my formatting doesn't
yet look as nice as others out there but I will learn in the near future, I
just wanted to get my content up there.

Hopefully, you will all contribute large projects or even quick 5 minute
demos to the wiki. As more people add to it, more ideas will be generated.
It is really exciting to be working with all of you and I can't wait to see
this take off!

Phil

P.S. if you have any suggestions or feedback please feel free to email me at
philhwagner at gmail.com