[Edu-sig] Suggestions for edu web site

Michael H. Goldwasser goldwamh at slu.edu
Tue Mar 31 00:24:03 CEST 2009

On Monday March 30, 2009, punch at msu.edu wrote:

>    1) Where is python not being used in education. I think redirecting
>
>    people to other universities who are using python would be most helpful.

I'm sure this was a Freudian slip, but for now I think we'll need to
stick to listing places where python is being used, rather than those
places where it is not being used.  In ten years, who knows...

More sincerely, I'd like to echo Bills list of the three categories
for inclusion on the edu page (links to schools/courses, academic
papers, teaching resources).  I also share his views on the enjoyment
of the interactions at Pycon.  It was a pleasure to meet so many
contributors in person.

With regard,
Michael