[Edu-sig] PyCon dinner, meeting

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 17:44:38 CET 2009

Thank you, I'm completely for doing this, speaking for myself (not even staff).

My problem is I'm too spacey to visit the conference website except
really close to the time (like when I'm there already), and it's not
like I don't check websites (Ian, one of the MVPs coming to help our
committee is at the nama.org.uk conference, and I've been studying
that one, noticing how Texas Instruments has "infiltrated" there too
(likewise Pycon last year -- we have a friendly rivalry in that they
know that I know that they know we're competing for hearts and minds
in some ways (hoping they'll join in our BOF))).

TI guy from last year:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/17157315@N00/2341488571/

Kirby