[Edu-sig] Python book authors on TV

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 20:06:08 CEST 2009

Ya know, that's really excellent.

I was just pumping my fist in the air for Canada (yay Canada) and then
this hits my inbox.

Wearing my TV producer hat, the biggest kick is when little kids
aren't afraid to be eloquent and pithy on TV, and here ya have it,
gets other kids to sit up and listen eh?

You do pretty well for yourself too, like a Father's Day commercial
only better.  My 15 is just starting Python and its your book that
she's using.  Good to hang out with Josh Cronemeyer @ OS Bridge, one
of the other technical reviewers.

Sheesh, I've gotta get off this Europython list, don't remember
Vilnius being this verbose -- most be those English speakers. :)

Kirby

** extolling Canada
http://mathforum.org/kb/message.jspa?messageID=6766098&tstart=0
-- wearing my "belligerent lobbyist from Portland" hat, not for 9 year
olds maybe :)
(I was even more Klingon this morning -- goes with the territory, math
wars 'n al)