[Edu-sig] New edu-sig page: first draft completed

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 22:10:37 CEST 2009

Ditto Vern's comments.

Vern, your name came up in my comments to PSF, summarized in this blog post:

http://controlroom.blogspot.com/2009/04/pybiz.html

[ note to edu-sig:  Steve Holden suggested more opportunities for
prize worthy students with Vern volunteering to keep the Olympic flame
going twixt Pycons -- hope no trademark infringement that I just said
"Olympic" just then, thinking more like a lawyer now ** ]

http://us.pycon.org/2008/conference/schedule/event/40/

Kirby

** intellectual property also big issue @ Gothenburg EuroPython:
http://worldgame.blogspot.com/2005/07/more-on-gothenberg_25.html
(plus a mere 24 meg re OSCON 2005 later that year, recapping some of the issues)