[Edu-sig] PyCon 2009 - Some photos from our meeting - etc.

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 03:26:37 CEST 2009

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 3:43 PM, Gregor Lingl <gregor.lingl at aon.at> wrote:

> I noted that there is still Timothy Wilson indicated as the
> coordinator of the edu-sig page, which - as far as I understand -
> isn't true ( True ) any more.

Good to remember the real history.  In my own telling, I turned over
the page to Andre, forgetting Tim Wilson was in charge, as he is
(still) of edu-sig (I was never moderator here, contrary to some of
the myths).  I developed the edu-sig page in cvs days and don't detect
changes beyond the reskinning, so maybe Tim's duties were more
ceremonial.  In any case, I'm looking forward to Andre assuming his
tenure.

Gregor, I'm looking forward to your contributions to the Wiki, enjoyed
meeting with you, captured your likeness in this photo from the BOF
party/meeting:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/17157315@N00/3391548560/sizes/l/in/set-72157616066135225/
 (the man with the orange pencil in his jacket, far right).