[Edu-sig] Edu-sig Digest, Vol 62, Issue 15

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 01:35:19 CEST 2008

Hi John --

I like that your 2nd example doesn't go strictly left to right *or*
right to left -- columns resolve (by carrying) in various orders,
always to the same end.

I could see boosting the frame rate at showing many more examples
really quickly -- another meaning of "mental arithmetic".  2nd roots
anyone?

Kirby