[Edu-sig] Fwd: fyi. a published thesis, use of Python in class

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 16:48:34 CEST 2008

I don't manage the edu-sig web page any more, for python.org, but
could see where a link to this thesis would look handsome right next
to bullet 5:  "John Miller's PhD dissertation, Promoting Computer
Literacy Through Programming Python (1.37 MB), looks at the issues
around teaching with Python, and explores some of the threads taken up
on edu-sig."

Kirby