[Edu-sig] Live from CubeSpace (PPUG, Portland, Oregon)

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 04:25:13 CEST 2008

Greetings edu-siggers --

I'm here at CubeSpace at Python 3K release party (2.6 also), Jason
just having introduced the program, already getting into new advance
formatting conventions.  I'm here with a sponsor, introducing to PDX
open source culture, what better way than PPUG.

I'll be giving my presentation in a few minutes.  Although much is
left to the imagination when you only have the slides, I'm giving a
link anyway:

http://www.4dsolutions.net/presentations/Py3K.pdf

We're into spoofing apocalyptic mindsets here in Portland, a Halloween
theme ala X-Day (Bob Dobbs), hence "The Writhe" (a new dance -- maybe
revive it in 2012).