[Edu-sig] interactive python tutorial online (as tryruby)

Andre Roberge andre.roberge at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 18:34:20 CET 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 10:06 AM, Jurgis Pralgauskis
<jurgis.pralgauskis at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> it would make python more attractive,
> if there would be possibility  to try it online
> like ruby has http://tryruby.hobix.com
>
> maybe this could be made with jython , http://code.google.com/p/epy/
> or crunchy on GAE

I have started looking at doing this with Crunchy on GAE.  There are
some problems in terms of the strict cpu limits imposed by GAE which
prevents using Crunchy more or less "as is".  But I am hoping to have
a working prototype early in the new year.

André